CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Take the Good with the Bad

Last night was the bowling tournament. I was informed that I did not bowl correctly and therefore, no skill was involved. To which I replied, as long as I'm getting strikes, I don't care. Does it really matter if I throw the ball halfway down the lane? I think not. I tried to release the ball earlier. I can't get it to work. Oh well. Also, we took our controllers so we could have our miis and stats for the tournament. Little did we know, that you have your mii, but not the pro status that I worked so hard to achieve and maintain! I had an ugly regular ball!!!! I couldn't believe it. I was devastated.

However, we had a wonderful time! David and Sally were excellent hosts. We enjoyed playing wii playground, which I had never even heard of. We played dodgeball and everyone beat me. It was hilarious! Then we moved on to the bowling tournament. Everyone played well. We played several games and decided if we had paid to go "real" bowling, we would have spent a fortune. One could buy a wii with the money you save from not paying to bowl. And it is SUPER FUN!

We went to Jim N Nicks for dinner! It was yummo! I had the pig in a potato patch. Scrumptious. The cheese biscuits were delightful. I love their bicuits. I wish I had some right now. Mmmmm. After we played, Sally served Turtle pie. It was so good. Sally and I both picked off the chocolate as we are not fans of the stuff. The caramel was super yummy.

We chatted until David realized that is was 11:15 p.m. and Big Bunny and I had an hour drive back to my car. Then Big Bunny had another hour drive home. I am soooo sleepy today but it was well worth it. I hope we can hang out with this lovely couple again soon.

For the record, I enjoy having someone that not only will hang out with my friends, but actually gets excited to do it. And doesn't flat out refuse or complain about having to do it. I like this having a boyfriend thing. It's kinda nice :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

Yeah- he was really pumped about hanging out with us at Cozumel last Wednesday... haha.

Tiffani said...

I declined that offer, thank you very much! That was not him. I was "really pumped" about hanging out with you guys :)