CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

THURSDAY THIRTEEN: 13 Reasons I should never be allowed to have children

You may already know my aversion for kids. I have never wanted them. Here is a list of why I should never have them. And no, I will not change my mind when I get older.

1. I can't even keep my dog healthy
2. I can't remember to give my dog his meds
3. I can't leave a baby alone at the house all weekend
4. I don't remember to take my own meds
5. I like dolphins NOT beached whales (some of you know what I am talking about)
6. I am SELFISH! (with my time, money, things, well everything)
7. I don't make enough money to support my self, dog, and a kid
8. I already have 600 kids
9. I don't like to share my toys
10. I don't like the kiddie rides at Six Flags
11. I don't want to be a permanent "babysitter"
12. I will throw up at the sight, sound, smell of vomit
13. Children annoy me!

0 comments: