CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Warn a sister....

So somebody should've told me that House was something I should not watch this week.  I haven't watched a lot of t.v. the past couple of weeks, so I've missed SEVERAL episodes.  Tonight, I thought I would catch the season finale.  Big mistake!  I was expecting House to have some crazy patient with some crazy illness, run all these tests to find out that it was as simple as a tick or a broken toe, but NO!  That is NOT what happened.  I actually cried over an episode of HOUSE!  I couldn't believe it.  I'm still in shock.  I didn't see last week's episode, so I had no clue this was coming.  I won't spoil it for those who may not have seen it....  Just know, it was heart breaking.  Maybe it was just for me, I don't know.  My emotions are a little skewed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffani,

I watched House last night too...I had no idea what it was going to be about or I would have called you. I thought of you when I watched it. I definitely definitely cried :(

Tiffani said...

I told Ryan's mom and dad not to watch it. I told her I wish I had been able to say goodbye and she said she would not have been able too. Me either. I love him so much.