CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Car update

I forgot to let you guys know that my car is fixed. If you remember, my windows were not all working, but now they are!

Of course, my gear shift would not make the crazy sound at the dealership, so they couldn't fix it. I am now videoing everytime I shift just in case it makes a noise. No such luck, yet. I really would like to get that fixed too, while it is still under warranty.

Today, I am going with KJ to BPL to hear a band. We went to college with one of the members. It should be an enjoyable evening.

I heard a rumor that my friend April May June was coming into town. I might get to see her tomorrow and maybe again on Saturday! Yea! I hope my friends call me so we can make some definite plans. Hint, Hint...

Anyone interested in going with me to Trade Days on Saturday morning? Let me know!

Have a great Thursday!

0 comments: