CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tax Free!

Today, Carrie and I went to Office Depot's Teacher Appreciation Day. We visited a total of 3 stores! WooHoo! Free stuff. Each store gave us a "green" shopping bag with sample stuff in it. Totally cool.

Then we went to a Chinese Buffet for lunch. They had a special delicacy that I had never tried before...

One might have assumed it was supposed to be crab legs, but they looked like fried shrimp to me. Unfortunately, I did not get a pic of the actual food, nor did I sample it.

Next, we ventured to Steve & Barry's. I really wanted an item from Sarah Jessica Parker's line, but no such luck. I apparently am too big for her line but I did find size 22, so I don't know why they didn't have my size... There were some cute shirts, but I could not bring myself to buy something I couldn't wear to work. Here is one I REALLY wanted!


Then I found this one that I wanted to buy as Christmas gifts, but I didn't know what sizes to buy. Too bad, girls, you would have been SEXY! Just as a thought, do parents allow their kids to where this stuff and if they allow it, do the schools allow it? The shirts were super small, like even small enough for elementary kids.


We totally had a fun day and we are both exhausted. She had a family bday party to attend last night and didn't get to bed until early this morning too. We were so tired!

0 comments: