CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Socks Pt. 2

I know, I know.... I'm behind AGAIN! So I'm catching up tonight!


I would like to thank Carrie for feeding my habit! She bought me THREE pair of new Halloween socks!!! WooHoo!!!!!! She's awesome!
Day 8 Jack-o-lanterns

Day 9 Spiders in Top Hats on White Socks

Day 10 Ghosts, Cats, Candy Corn, Witch Hat, Skull (the next two pix)

Day 11 Black Cats


Day 12 Boo with Bats (the next two pix)

Day 13 Jack-o-lanterns on lime green

Day 14 Jack-o-lanterns (I have three very similar pairs, but not the same)

Day 15 Witches

Day 16 It's the Great Pumpkin!

Day 17 Halloween Montage

Day 18 Black cats on Fence

Day 19 Knee high bats

Day 20 Pumpkin Patch

Day 21 Pumpkins, Spiders and Ghosts, Oh My!!

Day 22 Trick or Treat Ghost and Frankenstein

0 comments: