CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Carrie!!

Carrie and I decided that TODAY would be our treat day for the Fact or Crap game!  We went to a local Mexican restaurant where I told her that part of her treat would be CHEESE DIP!  Then for dessert, a SOPAPILLA!!!!  WooHoo!!  We had a great time


On the way to eat, I picked up my prescriptions from the pharmacy.  I had two inhalers and 5 pills of an antibiotic.  It was $90!!!!!!!  What?!  I better get well soon.  I can't afford to be sick.  I'll make sure to get a record my medical expenses this year.  I may meet the amount required to claim it on my taxes.  

I went to the allergist/ENT yesterday.  I have an appointment for an allergy test (the one where they prick me with a gazillion needles) and a CT scan of my sinuses.  I had an Xray of my sinuses yesterday and he said my septum is perfectly straight, so no surgery for a deviated septum.  WooHoo!  My sinus cavities are mostly clear.  He has a little concern over the cloudiness in the cavity above my nose, thus the CT scan.  

Basically, no one knows why I've been sick for so long.  But I have three more appointments already scheduled to find out why.  We'll see.  

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: