CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

THURSDAY THIRTEEN: Fact or Crap Edition "The Big Reveal"

Last Thursday, I asked my readers to prove how well they know me. I have come to realize that they all know me pretty well!! We had a 5 way tie. Although, Bryan would like me to point out that he got all 13 correct and he was being funny on #10 where he said I "steal" the internet and not "borrow". Tough luck, boyfriend, you knew the rules, "Fact" or "Crap". So, I was forced to have a drawing. (Normally, I would video the drawing, but I am sick AGAIN and I look pretty rough and was not going to put my poor readers through that) The winner is.....

CARRIE CRUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Carrie! You have won a fun-filled trip to either Sonic or the DQ for some ice cream/snackie items. Your choice or you can pick another place for our adventure! Let me know what you would like! Hopefully, one of us will remember our camera and I can share our adventure with you, dear readers.

Here is a link to all the comments, so you can see who knows me! Click on the word "link".

Now for the answers....

1. My favorite color is pink. CRAP (It is purple)
2. I have had whooping cough. FACT (Recently)
3. I have one younger brother. FACT (22 years old)
4. I once was a pre-med major. CRAP (Nope, I've only been a music major)
5. My childhood dream was to be a manager for WWF wrestlers. FACT (I blame my mother for this. She took me to my first wrestling match when I was just weeks old...)
6. I am addicted to chapstick. FACT (I have been since high school)
7. P² and I are engaged. CRAP (Uh, no. I can't believe that people actually thought we were and I didn't tell them....)
8. My fave condiment is ketchup. CRAP!!!!!!!! (I HATE ketchup! It is my least fave. Mustard is my fave.)
9. I HATE roller coasters. CRAP (I love them!)
10. I "borrow" my neighbor's wireless connection. FACT (I do "borrow". She knows)
11. I collect keychains. FACT (I have collected them forever. I have a bazillion)
12. My favorite foods are Mexican and Japanese. FACT (It's always been Mexican, and I just recently added Japanese.)
13. I want 3 children. CRAP (No way. I have never wanted kids!)

1 comments:

Carrie Cruz said...

YAY! You need to get better soon, because I sure could use some ice cream!