CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

"Are you crying...."

"...Because it hurts or because you just don't like it?" What do you think, lady?



This is my arm today. Notice the lovely greenish bluish shading around the top and bottom.  That is NOT lighting!  That is actually what my arm looks like today.  

I really wish I would have just "stopped by" the doctor's office today to visit with Miss Incompetent.  I would have asked if this bruise looks like "pain" or just "dislike."

Now, I realize that bruising is common with blood draws (if done by incompetent nurses, especially) but I also know that she did not have to milk and push the blood out of my arm.  That is why I am bruised.  My other arm is fine (she had help doing that arm....). 

Several of my friends have suggested that I should have ripped the needle from her hand and shoved it into her arm and asked if she was crying because it hurt or because she just didn't like it.  I think I could have actually hit a vein... What do you think?

Oh, a quick funny.  When she asked what arm was better, I told her neither and offered to show her the spider veins in my legs.  I told her she could probably get a ton of blood from there...  She declined.  I don't know why.      

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this nurse? I want to make sure I don't go to that doctor's office

Tiffani said...

The doctor's nurse is FANTASTIC. Unfortunately, this woman is the lab tech. This is her job! This is what she does! WHAT?!