CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

THURSDAY THIRTEEN: Fact or Crap?

Last weekend, P² and I hung out with Sandy and Mr. D. We went to eat at the local Mexican restaurant, "The Coz", and then back to Sandy's for some gaming. We thought some Wii would be fun. But originally it was supposed to be a board game night, so I suggested we play at least one. So Sandy got "Fact or Crap". It was definitely an interesting game. Sandy and I were horrible at it. One person reads a statement and the other players have to decide if it is fact or crap.

In honor of our fun time last weekend, Sandy and I have decided to do a Thursday Thirteen: Fact or Crap edition. On each blog, you will find 13 statements. You have to answer fact or crap to each statement. Please leave your answers in the comment section. Please have all answers submitted by next Tuesday. I will not post any comments until next Thursday. There will be a small prize for the person with the most correct answers. If there is a tie, I will have a drawing. Next Thursday, Sandy and I will reveal our answers in the Thursday Thirteen.

1. My favorite color is pink.
2. I have had whooping cough.
3. I have one younger brother.
4. I once was a pre-med major.
5. My childhood dream was to be a manager for WWF wrestlers.
6. I am addicted to chapstick.
7. P² and I are engaged.
8. My fave condiment is ketchup.
9. I HATE roller coasters.
10. I "borrow" my neighbor's wireless connection.
11. I collect keychains.
12. My favorite foods are Mexican and Japanese.
13. I want 3 children.

Be sure to leave your answers in the comment section. Check back next Thursday for the answers!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Crap It's Purple
2. Fact
3. Fact
4. Crap
5. Fact
6. Fact
7. Depends on who you ask ... but Crap for now
8. Crap
9. Crap
10. Crap U Steal it !!!
11. Fact
12. Fact
13. lol Crap

Katie Jane said...

1C, 2F, 3F, 4C, 5F, 6F, 7C, 8C, 9C, 10F, 11C, 12F, 13C

I sincerely hope that I am wrong about #5.

Carrie Cruz said...

1. crap
2.fact
3.fact
4. crap
5. crap
6. fact
7. crap (if not, wtf!)
8. CRAP
9. CRAP
10. fact.
11. fact
12. fact
13. CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP

This was fun! Can't wait to see how I did!

Anonymous said...

1 crap
2 fact
3 fact
4 crap
5 fact - "a lady who works with wrestlers"
6 fact
7 ??????
8 fact
9 crap
10 fact
11 crap
12 fact
13 crap
SHANNON

Anonymous said...

1. Crap
2. Fact
3. Fact
4. Crap
5. Fact
6. Fact
7. Crap
8. Crap
9. Crap
10. FACT
11. Crap
12. Fact
13. HAHAHA CRAP

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffani, Here are my answers.
- Christie

1. Crap
2. Fact
3. Fact
4. Crap
5. Crap
6. Fact
7. Crap
8. Crap
9. Crap
10. Fact
11. Fact
12. Fact
13. Crap