CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Going to the Chapel.....

Saturday I went to a wedding with one of my friends, Ashley. Katie Jane's sister was the beautiful bride. I loved her choice of music, especially the recessional, "Finale B" from Rent ~ otherwise known as "No Day but Today"! Wonderful! Katie Jane also sang a couple of songs, which were delightful.

After the wedding, Ashley and I ventured into Montevallo to Eclipse Coffee House. I had a white hot chocolate. Yumm-0! We were invited to Katie Jane's after the reception. We went to pick up my car and go to Walmart to buy some more comfy clothes. With gas as high as it is, it was cheaper to buy new clothes than drive home and back. Crazy. (I got some valentine pj pants on clearance, clearance shirt, and cheap-o flip flops.) We went to visit with KJ, Maggie, and KJ's family. We had a delightful time and I even got some reception leftovers. After the family left, we went to eat Chinese.

Below you will find some pics of our time together on Saturday.







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your video camera takes really good still photos! Thanks for sending me all the great pics from the wedding. It was fun reminiscing in Montevallo w/ you!