CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

VD Update

I think I might just start referring to Feb. 14th as VD. I think it's an appropriate name. Anyway...

I went out to dinner with two of my girl friends. We ate Mexican food. Yippee! We tried a place none of us had been. I enjoyed it. I hope they did too. After dinner we dropped one friend off at her car because she is sickly. Then my other friend and I went to the mall. I really hate shopping for something in particular. I have no problem with looking around if I don't have to have something specific. When it comes to looking for, oh let's say a dress to wear to a wedding on Saturday, I really HATE to shop. We went to at least five stores and looked for dresses. I hate to spend money, so I was looking for cheap dresses. Well, there are none that are attractive. So I ended up back at the first store with one of the first dresses I saw. I tried on several before this one because I didn't like the price tag attached to the dress. Oh well, I tried it on and it was cute. So I decided it would be my dress for the wedding and my dress for Easter. I have a wedding I am in this summer, it might work for that one too. I'll have to check with the bride. KJ helped me pick out a necklace that we found out was on super sale. WooHoo to KJ for the find. So hopefully this dress will be worth the credit card I put down for it.

Now I am getting ready for bed. I am exhausted. Next year and every year after, remind me NOT to have after school choir rehearsal with 4th and 5th graders on Valentine's Day. They were OUT OF CONTROL on their sugar high today. Don't worry, I gave them "Fun Dip" valentines. Oh yeah, more sugar!

HAPPY VD!

0 comments: