CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

THURSDAY THIRTEEN: Super fun pre-birthday bash!

1. Tiffani at Applebees


2. Sandy at Applebees


3. Yumm-O sampler that we shared


4. Yumm-O mini bacon cheeseburgers that we shared


5. The dessert shooters we got for free because of our long wait


6. The movie we saw. Super cute!


7. Julie's wedding


8. Brooke's wedding


9. Amanda's wedding


10. Although I was not a bridesmaid, I did sing in my mom's wedding


11. I sang at my Aunt Shannon's wedding too!


12. Rundown of weddings I have participated in:
4 as bridesmaid
5 as singer
1 this summer as singer
I don't want to name these people in case I forgot someone. I feel as though I have forgotten some because I thought I had been in more than this.

13. The cute face that was waiting for me at home

0 comments: