CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween is near!

Last night was Fall Festival at one of my schools. I had the Karaoke booth. It was fun. I had a cute pic taken too. I'll post it when I get it on the computer. The owner of the camera is supposed to email it to me.

Tonight, I am going to a pumpkin carving party! WooHoo! It should be fun. I don't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. She has several patterns for us to choose. We also went to buy a few pumpkins earlier today.

I'm thinking about a nap right now. Then, I'm cleaning the house.

I will post a pic of my pumpkie!

Tomorrow is Celebration Sunday at church. The choir sings at the early service. Then I'm headed to Sunday School and then lunch at the church. I don't know what they are serving. It should be yummy though. Their Wed night suppers are yummy. I'll let you know.

0 comments: