CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Ryan's Fly-in

I went to the fly-in on Saturday.  I spent the day with Ryan's family and after the fly-in, we headed to their house to watch the Bama game.  We caught a little of the Auburn game at dinner and finished up back at their house.  Then I headed home.  Keep in mind, it was three hours after the Bama game ended and I still ran into traffic on the interstate!  Can you believe it?  


Anyway, here is a nice article from the Tuscaloosa News about the fly-in.  

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20081005/NEWS/810040247&tc=email_newsletter

I should have some pics later.  The club presented Ryan's parents with a plaque and then two members did a tribute flight.  It was very nice.  

Thanks to Heather and Caroline for coming to support me on Saturday.  It really meant a lot.  

0 comments: