CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ryan's Memorial Fly-in

Ryan's remote control airplane club is having a memorial fly-in this weekend.  I am meeting Ryan's parents at their house on Saturday morning so we can go together.  The club is doing a tribute flight and then presenting a plaque to his parents.  This is going to be odd.  The only times I have been to the flying field were to see Ryan fly.  I really had no interest other than to be with him.  So, we shall see.  I'll be with his family though.  


Also, his parents went down south last week.  The headstone has been delivered and installed.  They sent me pics of it tonight.  It looks very nice, but VERY final.  I know it's "real", but it wasn't "set in stone" until I saw the pics.  I hate seeing his name on it.  

0 comments: