CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

May I have a str.... tampon applicator?

Tonight, Carrie and I went to Ted's Montana Grill to eat dinner.  I ordered some yummy looking lemonade.  There were some straws in front of me, so I offered one to Carrie.  She said she didn't like their straws and I just looked curiously at her.  That is until I opened the straw and saw a CARDBOARD TAMPON APPLICATOR!  It was a cardboard straw.  What?!  Who makes straws out of paper?  Is that even possible?  It was definitely different!  The food was good and the service was excellent.  We even had enough for lunch tomorrow.  


I am feeling a little better today.  I survived with no meds today because they make me too drowsy to teach.  Don't worry, I will be taking some tonight!  I was still able to breathe without them, but I did have a couple of cough drops for my throat.  My throat is still scratchy. 

Tonight, I'm still tired, so I will be watching my "story", One Tree Hill, and reading a little.  I will not be cleaning or decorating, which is what I wanted to do.  

Good night, all!    

0 comments: