CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Surprise!

Today, I had a meeting after school, went to dinner, and to the grocery. I finally got home at 9:00 p.m. and found a wonderful surprise waiting for me. Mr. and Mrs. Jones had started my flower bed. It looks awesome. I couldn't take pics tonight because it was too dark, but I will take pictures tomorrow morning and post them for you to see. Tonight, I will leave you with the "before" pics. Now, I didn't know they were coming today so I had not taken before pics. But I do have pics from Christmas, so ignore the lights and reindeer. You will see how bad my poor "weed bed" looked. Enjoy!




Do you see all those weeds?! It is so bad and that is in December! Isn't everything supposed to be dead in December?


Oh my! I can't believe how bad it looked. I had cleaned out the weeds, so it didn't look that bad. I had forgotten how bad it looked!

0 comments: