CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

The "BOX"

I arrived at home tonight around 6:30 p.m.  There was a package waiting for me by my front door.  I had not ordered anything, so I did not know what could be in the box.  I opened it and it is my box for National Board Certification.  OMG!!!!  I am so nervous.  It is so "real" now.  I have to buckle down and get busy.  


I started feeling sick yesterday and coughed all night last night.  I decided this morning to call my doctor, but she doesn't work on Fridays, must be nice.  She used to not work on Wednesdays.  I wonder if she switched days or if she only works three days a week now.  Anyway, I decided to go to a "doc in a box" for some meds.  I went after school.  They gave me a shot in the hip, a cough suppressant/antihistamine/decongestant, a "magic mouthwash", and an antibiotic.  I decided I didn't need the mouthwash - it's just a numbing gargle (not good for a vocalist) and the doc said I could wait on the antibiotic to see if I needed it.  So, I came out with a cough syrup and a routine prescription.  I also had some coupons for $25 grocery gift cards for new prescriptions.  She let me use two, one for each prescription, and let me use the expired coupon too!  I LURVE our new Publix Pharmacy!  SO I got $50 in free groceries!  WooHoo!  I stocked up on juice and junk.  Yea!

The doc also suggested that I rest the entire weekend!  Sleep, sleep, and more sleep.  Ah, too bad.  I really wanted to cut my grass and clean my house.  Alas, I'm not allowed...  I guess I'll just have to read and sleep.  HeeHee!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  

0 comments: