CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wii

So, you think I've been neglecting the blog?  You should talk to my wii!  I got on today because I haven't been on in a couple of weeks.  Well, it turns out that the "couple of weeks" was actually 


55 DAYS!!! 

Can you believe that?!  I am thoroughly pooped right now and I don't even want to think of how sore I am going to be in the morning!  

I am addicted to the Twilight book series.  I am only on book 2, but I'm hooked!  They are great.  They are for teenagers and they are about vampires.  Even so, they are fabulous.  

I am starting to get a cold in my nose :(  My throat is sore and my nose is stuffy on one side.  I also have a tinge of a headache.  I hope some vitamins will help this go away.  Vitamin C, here I come.  

I am planning to relax this weekend.  By relax, I mean...
1.  Clean my house
2.  Cut my grass
3.  Decorate for HALLOWEEN!  (Super fun!)
4.  Lesson plans
5.  Laundry
6.  National Boards
7.  Fight this cold
8.  Grocery shop (Why do you always run out of the essentials at the same time?)

That is my list, in no particular order.  I'm sure I will add things.

Off to read "New Moon".  Good night!  

0 comments: