CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Grease is the word!


Today, I got an email from Travelzoo. They were offering 50% off tickets to Grease the Musical! WooHoo! I totally bought two tickets for the Best Available, which was in the Grand Tier. There were NO floor seats left! This place is gonna be packed. I can't wait. The tickets are for next Sunday night.


For those of you who don't know Travelzoo, you should really make acquaintance. This is an awesome website that sends weekly airfare, vacation, show deals. I've been upgraded to a VIP and that's how I got these awesome tickets! Go to travelzoo.com and sign up. It's free. BTW, I'm totally NOT getting paid to do this. I really think this is an awesome site and you should try it.


0 comments: