CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I.V. of O.J.

I am SICK again!!!! What is going on here? I was well all summer (YAY!) and then I go back to school and NOW... SICK! I was not able to get in to see the Dr. but the nurse asked what my symptoms were and I told her. Apparently it didn't sound like the flu because the Dr. prescribed a Z pack, which is an antibiotic and will not touch the flu. My throat is soooo sore. It feels like a porcupine is shooting his quills through my throat. Blah.


On another note, Ryan's Memorial Fly-in was this weekend. His remote control airplane club hosted the 2nd annual event yesterday and today. I was able to attend yesterday. There was a wonderful tribute flight by two of the club members. Ryan's mom, Annette, has started a scrapbook of Ryan's life. She has done a beautiful job. It looks great just like it is, but she wants to add more. Chuck and Annette's nephew and niece came up for the fly-in. It was so good to see Brian, Krissie and the kids. The kids wanted Taco Casa for dinner last night, but Annette and I thought Dave's Dogs would be better :) Sooo, we decided to go to the mall food court where we could all get what we wanted (Dave's Dogs and Taco Casa are right across from each other). My chili cheese dog was DELICIOUS!! I just love Dave's. It truly is "all in the bun".

Thank God for long weekends because I definitely need some rest. Tomorrow, Bryan and I are smoking a boston butt. Yum Yum!

2 comments:

Carrie Cruz said...

I'm so sorry that you feel bad. I' hope you get better soon. Does it make you feel any better that I'm sooooo jealous that you went to Dave's Dogs?!?! I know you posted it just so you could rub it in my face! :-p

Anonymous said...

You and your sickness"es" (plural). Hope you are well soon. We have swine going around the kids' school so I am hoping they don't get that. Several kids have it so all i can do is tell my kids to wash their hands and stay away from the germs. Sally