CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

As I mentioned in my last post, I am sick :(  I went to the doctor today.  I relayed my symptoms, which sounded oddly like the symptoms I had back in September thru November.  I can breathe through my nose fine.  I have a lot of drainage apparently because my ears and throat are so red.  But when I breathe, I just can't get enough air.  This is a problem for everyone, but especially a music teacher.  I literally can not sing a line of music without running out of breath.  Of course she listened to my chest and said I was "very tight".  Well, I need to be untight, so how can you help me, ma'am.  So, she decided that I needed a steroid shot (to get my voice back, which has decided to take a vacay right when I am video taping my National Board entries), an antibiotic (to clear up any lingering infection from November...), an antihistamine (because I may be allergic to work.  I knew it!  Seriously, she said there might be an allergen at work!), and an inhaler (twice a day for THREE MONTHS!!!)  WHAT?!   I can't remember to take all that medicine...  Excuse me, could you prescribe something to help my memory too?


And fun little fact of the day....
A 1st grader puked in my room today, just inches from where I previously was standing!  Thank God I felt the need to point something out on the board.  That safely moved me away from spewing zone.  And without warning, the child vomits all over the floor...  And makes no move for garbage can that was located two feet from him....  Lovely.  "Clean up, aisle 1"  Thank God for WONDERFUL custodians.  (Who by the way, saved my life yesterday after the wet t-shirt contest.  She fetched a new shirt for me)

Well, goodnight, dear readers...
 

0 comments: