CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

UPDATE

Well, I had an unfortunate change of plans.  Last week, my cousin passed away and I had to go to my hometown for the funeral.  I went home Wednesday night after choir rehearsal.  I had planned to go home on Sunday after church to see my brother for a few days.  SO, I didn't think it would be smart to drive home on Wed. night and drive back on Thur. for school and then drive back home on Sunday.  So, I stayed the entire weekend and will be here through Tuesday or Wednesday.  


So don't worry, dear readers, you still have time to suggest recipes for me to cook for Valentine's Day.  I'm glad I wasn't depending on your suggestions because NO ONE left a comment.  I would've starved.  Thanks, guys!

Well, I have no internet access while at my mom's so I will update when I get back to my house.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any of mine would have been Italian, and you don't like Italian :)