CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Calling All Cooks!

Ok, so this year is the first year in a LONG time I will have a boyfriend on Valentine's Day. However, Prince Pookie has to work that night until 6 p.m. So I am planning on cooking. But I don't know what to cook. I need ideas! So, dear readers, I am asking for your help. Please post a comment with a link to your fave recipe or if you created it, post the recipe in the comment. I really want this to be a nice dinner... Keep in mind, I am no gourmet chef. It doesn't have to be simple, but don't get too crazy!

I will let you know which recipe I choose and maybe even take pix of the whole process. It should be interesting.

Be sure to check my other two posts from today below. I've been a blogging fool today :)

0 comments: