CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

100.6!

I was hot all day today. Not just hot, but standing OUTSIDE sweating hot.  I could not get cool.  Finally after lunch, I went to the school nurse and she checked my temp - 100.6!  They send kids home with a 100 temp.  We were around the principal so she didn't say the temp aloud and asked if I wanted to go home.  I told her no and so she said I better get out of the office then.  I didn't want to take a sick day when I only had 1.5 hours left with kids.  I debated on going to the doctor and had decided against it, but my whole body just aches and my throat is soooo sore!  Several people have told me I have the flu.  So, just in case, I am going to the dr.  I pray I don't have the flu!  I'm taking a sick day tomorrow to go to the dr.  Glad I didn't go home today!


Sandy went to the Dr. today.  She is not feeling well either :(  Get better soon.

Hope everyone else is doing well.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!