CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update from Spring Break

I have not had time to blog since Spring Break. Here are a few pix of my day out on the town with Sandy. We went to this new Japanese place near her house. We were not impressed. They didn't even allow Sandy to have a fork, so she was FORCED to eat with chopsticks. I only got a fork because they brought it with my salad. She had soup, unfortunately.  The highlight was when the music started blaring to the point we couldn't even hear our own conversation.  Then a disco ball started throwing vibrant colored balls all over the restaurant.  Apparently, it was someone's birthday...  Wow!  


The new restaurant.  This is a pic of the napkin

My lunch

Sandy expertly eating with the chopsticks

0 comments: