CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick catch up

So, I have been so busy!  Mostly I've been working and doing national board stuff.  This week is Spring Break.  I'm trying to finish up "the box" while still having fun. Oh, and I'm sick again... So, the following is a recap:


1. NKOTB concert with Christie 
2. movie on Monday night (I am planning to see two more this week with other friends)
3. went out St. Patrick's night
4. rode a motorcycle for the first time today
5. worked on "the box" everyday (organized, copied, edited, etc.....)
6. hung out with Bryan
7. grocery shopping
8. lunch with Christie
9. grilling for Bryan tonight
10. wedding on Saturday afternoon
11. baking "Amish Friendship Bread" tomorrow Anyone want a starter?  I'll have 3 tomorrow morning...

I think those are the highlights.  If I missed anything, I'm sorry.  There will be pix coming of the motorcycle ride hopefully. 

0 comments: