CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

HD Oh MY!

Well, I've had my new tv for around 3 months and have been watching the same Directv...  So yesterday I FINALLY called the competitors to see what deals I could get and then called Directv to see if they would meet them.  Of course, they didn't so I went with DishNetwork.  Before, I had basic satellite service - no HD, no DVR, no movies...  Now I have HD in the living room, DVR in BOTH rooms, movie channels for a limited time and even when the "deal" goes off I'll still be paying less than I'm paying now.  So "no" Directv I don't want to accept your agreement for a free HD DVR receiver.  Because then I'll be paying way more than I could with cable or dish...  So much for being a "loyal customer".  


Today was VERY productive.  
1. DishNetwork installed 
2.  baked Amish Bread
3.  Heath is pre-merging my yard (WooHoo.  Good Heath!)
4.  going to see a movie with Ashley this afternoon

I still have to finish my box but I am waiting to hear from my support person.  When I hear from him, I can move ahead.  

Have a great day!

0 comments: