CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

I know, I know!!!

I haven't blogged in a long time! I know! I've been away from internet access for a very long time. I will try to catch you up on things.  


1. The funeral was the Friday before Christmas. It was a nice service.
2. My dad got engaged.
3. Mom, Richard, and I went bowling. 
4. I went to a Christmas party with dad and his friends. We played dirty santa and I got two University of Alabama ornaments. Roll Tide!
5. Mom and I sang the Chipmunk Christmas song at church the Sunday before Christmas. We gave out hula hoops. 
6. Sunday, I went to Ella Grace's bday party. Happy 2nd Bday!
7. Monday, I met Beth and Amanda and their kids for lunch at the Mexican restaurant.
8. Visited with Amanda Monday after lunch.
9. Tuesday, I got four new tires and 1 new rim. Merry Christmas to my car.
10. Christmas Eve, we had snack foods at mom's house with her husband's family. Good thing we are not Jewish cuz all we had was pork, pork, and more pork. It was delicious.
11. Christmas, I went to dad's friends' house for lunch. It was so good. 
12. Christmas night, I went to visit with Ryan's family. We had seafood. It was good getting to see everyone again and I even met more family members. 
13. Friday, mom and I went to Walmart to buy Christmas stuff 1/2 off. I bought a purple Christmas tree. Super fun!
14. We drove to Baba's after the Walmart trip.
15. Friday night, we had Christmas with mom's side of the family. It was great. 
16. We went to Christmas City (miles and miles of lights and Christmas scenes.). They have a little village with shops, food, and even a train ride. I got us a group rate for the train ride and everyone got to ride for 1/2 price. Sometimes, all you gotta do is ask. 
17. I bought a new Bama koozie at Christmas City. It is houndstooth with an embroidered 'A'.
18. Saturday, we went to Walmart again because mom's tire blew on the way to Christmas City. She decided to buy 4 new tires. 
19. I went all over town trying to find ammunition for my gun.
20. Bought ammunition. 
21. Went to Pa's and fired my gun.
22. Gun rubbed blister on my thumb.
23. Went to Ms. Evelyn's for dinner.
24. Fell in love with "Pedro", a mini chihuahua. I so want one now.
25. Sunday, I drove home. 

Now you are all caught up on my vacay. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. 

0 comments: