CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

One down, Two to go

Today started the week of Christmas Programs.  I have three this week.  The five year old church choir program was tonight.  Tuesday is K - 2 at one school and Thursday is K - 5 at the other school.  Friday, I collapse.  


Today, the church had the Kirking of the Tartans.  One of our members is the president of the local Scottish society (I think) and he got to have the Kirking at his church.  So, the society came and got blessed.  We had a professional bagpiper.  He was great.  The sanctuary choir sang at both services today.

After the second service, I went to Wolf's house for lunch.  He cooked for me AGAIN!  This makes two times in a week.  How sweet.  Today was hamburger steak, gravy, black-eye peas and homemade mashed potatoes.  Super yummy.  And he doesn't just slop it on the plate (like I would).  He makes it look like it could have been served in a restaurant.  Thanks for cooking again.  I had a great time!

Christmas at the Castle was awesome again this year.  I decided to wear jeans, boots, red tank, black sweater.  Now, you couldn't see anything but the boots and the bottom of my jeans because I NEVER took my jacket off.  Oh and I had a scarf and gloves.  It was FREEZING!  Below freezing, actually.  Thank god for outdoor heaters and firepits.  I did have one letdown.  Raven did not perform this year :(  She is my fave performer.  It truly is a shame that she wasn't there.    

Off to bed for me.  Good night, everyone.  Have a great week!       


0 comments: