CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Who is this?

Last night, I went to Ashley's to her "Trim the Tree" party.  She invited her friends over for "big girl" drinks, snacks, and to decorate her tree.  I am so doing this next year!  The tree was decorated in less than ten minutes!  I don't even have my tree up this year, let alone decorated.  We had a great time visiting and decorating.  


While at Ashley's, I received a text message from a number I did not know.  The text read, "Hey is this tiff".  Well, as you know, this is Tiff, but I don't know who that person is, so I replied, "Who is this?"  To which I get a reply "Is this Tiffany (insert last name)".  Ok, you're freaking me out now...  Again, I reply, "Who is this?"  Then I get a name, Mike, and that he found my name and number in his coat pocket.  He had not worn the coat since last year.  Now good friends, I am not in the habit of giving my number out to random people.  In fact, I never give my number out, so therefore, I would remember this person, right?  I did not remember this person, so I must not have given him my number....  How did he get it and who is he?  Unfortunately, he doesn't remember me or how he got my number (obviously, he's never met me.  I am not easily forgotten).  No help there.  So we're texting back and forth to figure out how we know each other.  He sends me a pic to jog my memory.  I do not know this person!  Never seen him in my life.  So I ask him what he does, thinking he might have gotten my number through work.  He told me maintenance and then asked my what I did.  I replied, teach.  He then sent me a message saying he thought he knew how he got my number.  His mom is the mail lady at one of my schools.  I vaguely remember the secretary saying something about the mail lady wanting my number for her son because she thought I was cute.  I thought "yeah, whatever".  I never thought I would hear from him and I didn't until over a year later.  Crazy, huh?  So, ladies at the party, the mystery is solved.  Case closed. 

I have gotten almost all of my shopping done.  None of it is wrapped :(  

Today, I am baking a rum cake for the school Christmas Party.  Yea for the teachers!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least he didn't turn out to be as scary as I was afraid he might be. I still can't believe he had the balls to text someone he found the number of a YEAR LATER! It definitely brought entertainment and excitement to the party!