CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Once again

I come to you with a request for prayer.  My grandmother is not doing well and the doctors do not expect her to make it through the night.  I am asking that you pray for:


1.  comfort - my Granny has been in a lot of pain and she just needs to rest and not hurt during this time

2. peace - for my family.  

This is a hard time for all involved, but especially my brother, who is stationed in Alaska and can not get home during this time.  Please pray for him. 

Keep my dad in your prayers, as well.  He is my granny's only living child.  So, he is having to do everything and make all the decisions about her care.  I know this is hard for him, and he kept comforting me while we were talking on the phone.  I pray God will grant him strength, peace, and the wisdom to do what is best for Granny.     

As you may recall, my program was rescheduled for tomorrow night.  This is a job requirement that I can not put off on someone else.  Literally, there is no one else who can conduct this program.  I wrote over half the songs for it.  They are still on notebook paper with my notes all over it.  So, I will be here until I finish the program.  Then depending on how late it is, I may drive to my parents or I may leave on Wednesday.  

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you.   

1 comments:

Sandy D. said...

Keep me posted... and let me know if I can do anything!!