CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Game Night!

I invited a few girls over for a night of fun, food, and games! I decided that we should have pork carnitas, chips, salsa, cheese dip, and brownies! Of course brownies fit with the Mexican theme! Duh! Carrie went with me to the Mercado to order this delightful dish because I do not speak the espanol! Kudos to Carrie!

Ashley and Katie Jane also came to play games. Yea! We decided to play Scrabble, which I believe is unfair because we were playing with a librarian. However, a fun time was had by all. The best part was when three of us used the same word and kept adding to it to form another word. Quest began this adventure, which led to question and then on to questioning. The fourth person wanted to make questioningly but didn't have the appropriate letters :(

We watched American Idol because it was Andrew Lloyd Webber night. I haven't watched AI this season so I do not know these people, but I LURVE A.L.W. so I decided to watch it tonight. They were ok performances. Everyone was in agreement that A.L.W. pants were fabulous!

Thanks to my good friends who came to my house tonight! I had a blast and I can't wait for another fun filled game night!

0 comments: