CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tour of "da hood"

Today, Sandy came to visit me in my hood. She does not often venture out my way, so I took her on a tour. First she picked up some Chickfila minis for breakfast and then we had pedis. We headed on over to the outlet mall and on to Cato and another clothing store. After not finding anything at either of those places, we did a drive-by to show her the local flea market. We decided not to stop because of our limited time. We went to a local hamburger joint and enjoyed it thoroughly! Super yummy! I took her to her co-teacher's house so they could go to a make-up party. I chose not to venture to that festivity. After the party, I met her at the mall and we went shopping some more and then met her husband for dinner. Yummy, more food. Below, you will find some pics of our day! I had a wonderful time! Yea!



My first pedi


All smiles


Can you guess which one is mine? Leave your answer in a comment.


Stadium Grill


Our lunch! Yumm-O!


The burgers are huge!


That's a mouthful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your foot is definitely the left one, right?

Ashley

Sandy D. said...

Wow- that Sandy girl seems cool!
I wonder which foot is yours..
I had forgotten hou flipping huge that burger was!