CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good morning

I visited a new church this morning. They had an early service at 8:30 a.m. I LOVE early service! I had a whole day after church and it was even an hour and a half long! The sermon was great, about needing water to live and that the spiritual water is the holy spirit. You can not just expect to receive it without asking (worshipping) for it. It won't just happen without work. This "river" provides peace and power in your life. How true.

After church, I went to McD's for a biscuit and then on to the grocery. I had a list, but it was not nearly complete. After the grocery, I went to a couple of places looking for the "Wizard of Oz" for a lesson this week. I hope the lesson is as cool as I think it will be. It is for kindergarten and they are going to compare and contrast three different versions of the song "Over the Rainbow."

I drove home, unloaded the car, put up groceries, changed clothes, and have been on the phone or internet since. It is only 2 p.m. I feel accomplished! If I had gone to a normal service time (11 a.m.), I would probably still be at the grocery right now! I always take so long at the grocery.

I think I might go eat some lunch and wash some clothes.

I hope your day is wonderful!

0 comments: