CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hooray!

I am off today for an "inclement weather day". I am so happy! Last night I drove an hour and a half to see my mom and some of her friends. We went to a southern gospel concert and then to the Waffle House, just like the old days.... Before I drove south, I met my friend Sandy for a snack. I was supposed to go shopping for about an hour with her, but the interstate had STOPPED moving and so I lost a lot of time trying to get to her. So we only had time for a snack. I drove home last night and got in about midnight. Of course, I checked my email and then went to bed. I was exhausted!

Today I received a text message at 6:45 a.m. The worst part, it wasn't even meant for me. What a wake up call.

Don't worry, I went back to bed and got up about 9:45 a.m. I checked my email again and now am updating you on my weekend. Today I am going to Carrie's house for a little wii and xbox. Also, we are doing lunch. Yummy, food.

Tomorrow I am hanging out with Sandy. We are going for pedis. I have NEVER had a pedi so this should be interesting. We are also going to play wii. Yea! I am sure food will be involved too.

Sunday is open, so we'll see. I will probably try to relax and gear up for the week.

0 comments: