CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Girls Afternoon Out

Today I had a couple of school errands to run and one led me all the way down to where my friend Sandy lives. This is a rare occurrence because we live thirty minutes apart. We usually have to make plans to meet, but today fate brought us together. I went to her house and then I persuaded her to go with me to Sonic for a snack. Here are some pics of us at Sonic.


Before our order arrived.....


....After our order arrived!


Sandy's cheesestick


My cheesestick

Refreshed from our snack, we ventured to the Home Depot. I bought a new sprayer so I can spray my yard with round up to kill the grass behind my fence that I HATE to cut! Sandy purchased a few items for her yard project. It will look so good when finished because it already looks great now! After Home Depot, we traveled to Old Tyme Pottery. We decided not to purchase anything, which is amazing for us. Then on back to the house for a little Wii Mario Cart! It was so fun. For a pic of me driving, click here. It was super fun.

Mr. D came home from work and was famished so we decided to travel to a couple of restaurants. Sandy and I decided we wanted Popeyes. Well, Paul was driving and didn't know what to order so he drove up so I could order from the back seat. Here are some pics of our hilarious adventure.


This is me ordering.


This is me waiting to pay.


These are the "singles" that Sandy threw at me to pay for her part of the check.


This is a horrible pic of me but it is so funny I had to post it. Sandy said "suck in your gut" and so I did. Well apparently that makes everything else bigger! That is a yummy pic of our dinner.

0 comments: