CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year

Happy Year of the Ox!  


Carrie and I went to the Chinese New Year celebration today.  Brian, another music teacher, met us there.  Originally, I was meeting my bro's girlfriend, Krystal, and her friend, Jill.  We did meet up, but I got there before they did, so I was done looking and eating when they got there.  We chatted a little and watched a couple performers.  Then they went to eat.  We had a good time.  The food was not outstanding....  Oh well.  Nothing can be as good as the Greek Fest....

We did get our names written in Chinese!  WooHoo!

Carrie and I left and went to a little bag/monogram shop.  Carrie found a black duffel bag that had pink music all over it!  I had to have it!  So I bought it and had it monogrammed.  It should be in on Tuesday after 5 p.m.  I can't wait!

Then I went grocery shopping....  Blah! 

Now, I'm about to start lesson plans, cleaning, and putting away groceries....   

2 comments:

Sandy D. said...

I can hardly wait until tomorrow to tell you about my Chinese festival experience.

Sandy D. said...

OK- I blogged it