CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good Morning, World

So, it has been a while since I posted....  Sorry, dear readers.


I just haven't had much to blog about.  Yesterday, I went to work, only to have to leave at lunch because of a terrible migraine.  I went home and went to bed.  I slept all afternoon and most of the night.  I woke up for brief periods but went back to sleep.  I hate migraines!  I wish I knew what triggered them, cuz I would not do that anymore!  I might even give up cheese (some of you know how big a deal that is) if it would make these things go away!  

Today is my long day.  I have my regular schedule of classes, school choir, church 5 yr old choir, and sanctuary choir.  I get out a little after 8 p.m.  Then I have to drive the 30 minutes home.  Wednesdays are so tiring!  

Good news!  Tomorrow, Ms. Annette and I are going to the Celine Dion concert.  That should be a ton of fun.  I can't wait.  WooHoo!

Well, I gotta get ready for class.  Have a great day! 

0 comments: