CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I know, I know

I should be posting more than once a week.  BUT I have a good excuse...  


The charger for the laptop MELTED!  Thank God it did not start a fire!  Apparently some wires frayed and it melted the charger.  So, no charger means no power.  No power means so laptop.  No laptop means no blog....  The good news...  I got my new charger today and it was covered by AppleCare!  WooHoo!  That stinking charger would have cost me $80 without AppleCare.  Apple sure does think highly of their chargers...

Well, tomorrow I head to the state music educators workshop.  It lasts through Saturday.  We should have fun!  I'll be glad to have a few days away from the lovely kiddies...

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

0 comments: