CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Triad

Ashley, Katie Jane, and I met up tonight at the Barnes and Noble.  We sat and caught up for a little while and then I got a strange text from Heath...  It read 'What are you talking about?'  Now I had not talked to him in a couple of days.  So this was an odd text until I realized I was being STALKED!  So I informed my friends that I thought we were being stalked and they started looking around for Heath.  And there he was, at the table diagonally behind us.  He had been there the whole time and I never even noticed him!  I'm so observant.  So, Heath joined us and we all chatted for a while.  


Afterward, the girls and I went to Jim N Nicks for dinner.  It was delicious!  We laughed so hard at everything.  It was so much fun.  Then we headed to Hobby Lobby.  It was great fun.  I wish we could spend more time together :)

0 comments: