CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fine in '09!

My motto for the last month has been "Hate 2008, Fine in '09!" 


So far, we are off to a good start. I had a wonderful time yesterday with some friends hanging out and then ringing in 2009 with a few friends (KJ, Christie, and Mike) listening to an awesome band. My friends and I decided we were not starting '09 the same way we started '08, so we went out. I hope a fun time was had by all, even though we had to drag KJ kicking and screaming to get her to go with us. However, no butts were grabbed and no hair was chewed. So, all in all, that should have been a positive bar experience for KJ. I don't know about KJ and Christie, but I had an AMAZING time!   

Now for the part you've all been waiting for....

The one year blogiversary contest!  
The rules are simple. Leave a comment on this post stating your fave blog entry from the whole year. Make sure to put your name in the post if you usually post as "anonymous". I will put all names in a container of some sort and pull one out randomly. That person will win.... SOMETHING! Yea!  I don't know what that something will be yet. I'm still thinking. It may depend on shipping prices and who wins. Also, if I don't know you personally and know how to get in contact with you, leave an email address just in case you win.  

The contest ends on January 8, 2009!  Make sure to have all entries submitted by midnight central standard time on January 8, 2009.  I will hold the random drawing on Friday, January 9, 2009 and post the winner. This will all have to occur after work, so don't look for it too early in the day. 

Good Luck to all contestants!

Happy New Year! 

8 comments:

Carrie Cruz said...

I have two favorites:
November 15
Ma'am could you please follow me?
Spotlight on Music pen alerts security.

November 4
I voted!
Our freebie adventures.
"Is the coffee made of pilgrims?"

Carrie

Sandy D. said...

After much review and debate, I have decided my favorite blog entry was on May 13, 2008- titled A Ray of Sunshine.

Congratulations on 1 year! Keep it up! I love reading your blog!!

Anonymous said...

I personally enjoyed Friday, July 11th a lot. I was proud to see the extent that you are willing to go to for a free chiken sandwich! Love you lots!

Shannon Sligar

Anonymous said...

No question, July 31st, the day that will live in infamy (sp?). I actually referenced this blog post THIS week!

Katie Jane challenged you on your incognito flirting skills, and you said (and I quote), "I TOTALLY don't even know I am doing it!" Followed by..."Is this flirting?"

And as we discussed before, yes, yes it is ; ) Love you Tiffani!

Hope I win the contest!

Anonymous said...

Since it's the first one I read in 2008, my vote goes to "Who Is This?". - Christie

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I laughed the hardest at Packing Heat on 7/8 where you so proudly announced that you had a license to carry your new gun......then admitted it was not loaded! I also enjoyed your trips and pictures at Six Flags because it was good to see you smiling and having fun. Love you! Annette

Anonymous said...

Im going with NOV 16 you got to love good press....Heath

Anonymous said...

Alright, after reading the blog, and re-reading my favorites, I have decided on the entry from September 29 "May I have a str... tampon applicator?"... "She said she didn't like their straws and I just looked curiously at her. That is until I opened the straw and saw a CARDBOARD TAMPON APPLICATOR!" HAHAHAHA! Priceless!! I LOVE YOU! Keep blogging! You make me smile!