CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AOSA

I am in Charlotte, NC at a music conference until Saturday. I arrived yesterday around 1 p.m. Eastern. I had to wake up at 4 a.m. Central to get to Karla's so Bradley could get us to the airport on time. On the way, I poured grape juice down my shirt TWICE and Tide to Go does not get grape juice out. So I borrowed a shirt from Karla. Then we headed to the airport. Upon arrival, we went to check in but the kiosk said there were problems and to see an attendant! Then the attendant tried and it did it again. We waited and waited and waited! It was awful. We finally got checked in about 10 minutes before boarding.

We had a small layover in Memphis and then off to Charlotte. We checked in at the hotel and then went in search of lunch. I had a cheeseburger. It was good.

So far, so good. I'll keep you posted. The conference actually starts tomorrow. Registration and exhibits start tonight.

I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: