CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ryan

Today is Ryan's 29th birthday.  To celebrate, his family is having a balloon release at the cemetery.  (I am not with them today because my church kids choir is singing tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m.)  I am having my own release at home.  His mom purchased blue balloons with his name and birth date printed on them.  We are releasing at 11:00 a.m.


After the release, I am headed to Christmas Village with Christie.  We should have super fun, especially since I am trying to save money for my trip to Charlotte this week and Georgia for Thanksgiving.  No really, we should have fun looking.  I am trying not to buy unless it's gifts.  

Tonight, I am headed to Mr. D's (Sandy's husband) birthday party.  It is at his fave Mexican restaurant.  

As mentioned above, my children's choir is singing at the early service tomorrow.  I am excited.  I know they will do great!

I leave Tuesday for Charlotte with Karla and Theresa (music teachers).  We are headed to the National Orff Schulwerk conference.  I can't wait.  I bought the plane tickets the morning of the crash.  That is the only reason I am getting on the plane.  Otherwise, I am so excited about going!

Have a good weekend!  

ROLL TIDE!!! 

0 comments: