CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Explanation

*WARNING*  If you've ever dated me, you probably don't want to read this.  You're not going to like it.  You've been warned.  Don't come crying to me when your feelings get hurt...

For those of you who wanted details...

It's not just the last boy. It's the last couple of boys (with the exception of Ryan) that have me baffled.

I'm sick of hearing...

1. I don't want to get married, date, etc
2. I think we need to take things slow (when we're not taking it at all!)
3. I hate you met me at this time in my life. I'm just not in a place for a girlfriend (Quite frankly, you shouldn't be dating, then!)

Really? I'm just over it all.

Guys, please get your crap together! It's not like I'm trying to date people younger than me. I'm dating people at least 2 years older, some much more older. One would think they could get it together. I look at myself and see that I have my stuff together (pretty well, I think). Maybe I'm too independent. Maybe if I didn't own a house, a car, have a job, couldn't pay my own bills. Maybe if I NEEDED a guy to take care of me and couldn't take care of myself. But I'm not needy. All I ask is for a guy like me. GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER!!!!!!! And leave the drama for someone else.

If you have one of the above excuses or one just as grand that I haven't heard yet, keep it to yourself. I've heard enough. Thank you.

0 comments: