CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

UPDATE: BAMA GAME

We won!  35 - 0!


I had a great time at my very first college football game.  Thanks to Mr. Chuck for taking me.  I headed to T'town this morning and met Mr and Mrs Jones and the Turks before heading to tailgate.  We had some delicious burgers, hot dogs, and sausage dogs.  We walked to the Quad (which was entirely too crowded!) and looked around and then the guys and I headed to the game.  Mr. Chuck and I sat 9 rows back from the field on the east side of the end zone.   We were very close!  It was so cool.  I was the "one" in the crimson shirt.  HeeHee!  Maybe you saw me if you had pay-per-view.  I am so glad that Ms. Annette let me borrow a visor.  The sun was sooo bright today.  It was a beautiful day.  

Brandi also went to her first Bama game today.  We didn't even know that we were both going until last night!  Then we were sitting 6 rows apart in neighboring sections.  How crazy!  

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

0 comments: