CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Prom Night 2008

I have been trying to post this for days! First, I couldn't find my card reader. Then I didn't have time. THEN blogger wouldn't upload the pics! Now finally the universe has come together to reveal the pics of "Prom Night '08" on Halloween.

Tiffani as Prom Queen

Katie Jane and Tiffani

Tiffani and Ashley

Tiffani and Anna (Skinny!)

Tiffani

Ryan

Katie Jane
(Her dress is so large she had to wear something underneath in case it fell off)

Heather and Todd

Heath(er)

David and Sally posing for Prom picture

Christie

Carrie and Felix

Brandi

Aarion (Batman) and LaToya

Anna as "Wonderwoman"


I need to collect pics from all the cameras present at the party. I stole some from Ashley's camera because she accidently left it at my house. So I took the liberty of borrowing from her card. However, I didn't get any great pics of Brandi (hint, hint). I need for someone (Brandi) to send me her pics.

A fun time was had by all!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: