CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ma'am, could you please follow me?

These are not the words you want to hear when going through airport security. However, those are the exact words I heard upon entering the area and my backpack went through the x-ray machine. They swabbed it, for what I don't know. It passed that test, so then they went through it and put the contents in three buckets. The item was still in the backpack. I had no idea what it could have been. So she pulled the contents out, found a mechanical pencil in the bottom, and sent it through again. Here is the culprit!



It turned out to be a pen that lights up. It was a promotional item for "Spotlight on Music", our new music series. Can you believe that?! A pen! Oh well, I finally made it through and now I am sitting in the airport blogging to you.

We had a wonderful trip, but I am ready to come home.

0 comments: