CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ok, so here goes. My friend, Sandy, has been pressuring me to start a blog. I have had many good reasons for not starting one, but I finally ran out of valid reasons. Thus, my new blog, Tiffani Talk, has begun. I don't know how often I will blog or how interesting each entry will be. But I do know one thing, Sandy will be thrilled!

I played Wii at Sandy's all day. We had a super fun time. It was the first time I had wiied. I was pretty good at bowling, stank at baseball and was pretty decent at tennis. I was 63 on the daily fitness test. We also had a "dance off" with her neighbors (one of my sorority sisters and her husband and kids).

So, that's it for Day 1 of my blog and the new year!

3 comments:

Sandy D. said...

AWESOME!!!!

Amanda said...

Have you tried boxing yet? It's a ton of fun. Not to mention a full body workout!

P.S. If you have time to start a blog you have time to clean MY house! ;-P Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how it took me so long to discover you now have a blog---I read Sandy's daily and just noticed your name listed as one of the blogs to check out. YEAH!!!